POLYCRUSHER is a local multiplayer game for up to 4 Players.
Responsibilities: character design, modelling, rigging and animation of most of the characters and some enemies. Furthermore I developed a tools for data aggregation and visualization, which we used for analysing player behaviour and the online highscore. I also was responsible for the conceptualization and editing the game trailers.
POLYCRUSHER is already released on Steam!
Public Appearance (selection):
- FMX (4.2016, Stuttgart)
- Comic Con Austria (3.2016, Linz)
- Game City 2015 (10. 2015, Vienna)
- GameStage Expo (10. 2015, Linz)
- Nippon Nation (7. 2015, Vienna)
- RadiusFestival (7. 2015, Vienna)
- Game Summit Hagenberg (6. 2015, Hagenberg)
- Parzival Legmaier (project lead, programming)
- Dietmar Rammerstorfer (programming)
- Andreas Pointner (programming)
- Sarah Sauseng (level design, asset modeling, app programming)
- Julia Angerer (character design, animation, production)
- Thomas Preindl (concept art, character design, animation, database communication)
- Andreas Haslinger (app programming, network communication, interface design)
- Pascal Moschina (soundtrack)
For more information visit