Kunstharz. A turn-based one-on-one first-person shooter with equalized directionality.
Dust Sucker is an tactile explorative on-line RPG (room polishing game). Some would describe it as a vacuum cleaning simulation. Play it.
- Julia Angerer
- Andreas Pointner
- Parzival Legmaier
- Thomas Preindl
The Spritzerbot is a commisioned piece for monochrom. It is a cocktail robot which serves Kaiserspritzer, a mixed drink of wine, soda water and elderberry syrup. Its open and non-obfuscating design encourages to explore the working machanisms of the machine.
The insignia was meticulously designed by Luis Utrillas.
POLYCRUSHER is a local multiplayer game for up to 4 Players.
My part was character design, modelling, rigging and animation of most of the characters and some enemies. Furthermore I developed a tools for data aggregation and visualization, which we used for analysing player behaviour and the online highscore. I also was responsible for the conceptualization and editing the game trailers.
POLYCRUSHER is already released on Steam!
Public Appearance (selection):
- FMX (4.2016, Stuttgart)
- Comic Con Austria (3.2016, Linz)
- Game City 2015 (10. 2015, Vienna)
- GameStage Expo (10. 2015, Linz)
- Nippon Nation (7. 2015, Vienna)
- RadiusFestival (7. 2015, Vienna)
- Game Summit Hagenberg (6. 2015, Hagenberg)
- Parzival Legmaier (project lead, programming)
- Dietmar Rammerstorfer (programming)
- Andreas Pointner (programming)
- Sarah Sauseng (level design, asset modeling, app programming)
- Julia Angerer (character design, animation, management)
- Thomas Preindl (concept art, character design, animation, database communication)
- Andreas Haslinger (app programming, network communication, interface design)
- Pascal Moschina (soundtrack)
For more information visit
Digital communication, in its electronic form, is invisible to the eye. We created a machine that visualises the flow of binary data, by using oil and water as binary states instead of voltage levels.
The software which serves as data source is a simple chat program. If the user enters text and sends it, the machine sends the binary representation of that text by alternately pumping clear oil and colored water through the tube. The two differents fluids represent the binary data: Oil for 0, Water for 1. The resulting black and white pattern is the decoded data sent from the terminal.
The machine communicates with itself, decoding the pattern it has generated. Through the turbulences in the tube the data gets distorted. This distorted data reminds us of the difficulties that one has to overcome to build reliable digital devices.
- Thomas Preindl (idea, programming, electronics, project lead)
- Anna Maureder (assembly, design, planning)
- Petra Königstorfer (assembly, design, planning, accounting)
A Jump & Run game, set in a paralleluniverse.
A unsuccessful scientist wants to create the perfect toaster; a toaster which never burns toast. By chance he opens a portal to a paralleluniverse in which strange and toasty things happen. To return to his sweet home, he has to reassamble the time toaster.
- Parzival Legmaier (Programming, Story)
- Thomas Preindl (Game Art, Story)
The Fngism is the official band synthesizer of the undeground (never played a gig) band FNG. The circuit is based on various 4093 NAND circuit designs on the internet. It has a powercut switch for unpredictable sound mayhem. The wooden casing was made by Bastian Enzenhofer.
The Fngism as lead instrument:
The vase was inspired by the Ovomorph Egg in the movie Alien (Ridley Scott, 1979) designed by H. R. Giger.